Sunday, September 7, 2008

Mommy! A Clue!


Today MJ and I went to Kohls...of course to check out the baby stuff. I hear MJ say "Look Mommy, A Clue!"


I should probably say that MJ needs a 12 step program for his addition to Blue's Clues. For those who have not been so fortunate to see this very educational show, "Blue's Clues" are Blue's (a dog) paw prints that she puts on items to help you figure out what Blue is thinking of.


Blue's Clues is also only in syndication now so it is very rare to find any licensed character stuff at any major retailers. So hearing MJ mention a "clue", it piqued my interest. I look on the ground to find an adorable baby outfit that has a paw print right on the bottom of the seat. I told MJ he was absolutely right and we'd have to remember that to write it in his Handy Dandy Notebook.

No comments: