After RJ's left eardrum perforated this weekend, his ENT and I came to the conclusion that we need to give ear tubes a shot.....again. Mind you, in the five short years that RJ has been alive, this will be his fourth set of tubes. The last set are supposedly permanent T-Tubes and fell out in under a year. We are attempting that same type again because when they are in, they tend to work beautifully. When is the surgery you may ask, February 11th. Yes, one week after I have Molly if she waits until her scheduled date.