Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Doctor's Appt. and Ultrasound




Yesterday I had my 35 week check up. The doctor said that everything looks great and any time I go in to labor, we'll go ahead and deliver this little girl. She did have me get an ultrasound today and she looked beautiful! The picture was much clearer on the screen than in the pictures but she is measuring right on target and right between the boys birth weights. Right now she is 5 lbs 13 oz with big beautiful lips. I think she' s going to be a cutie if I do say so myself!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to see what she looks like in person. I have a hard time making out her features in these pictures. Of course when I study it for a period of time then it gets a little clearer. Too bad these weren't done in 4D as they were very close up. Mom