As another weekend comes to a close, I reflect back on the highs and lows.
- MJ learned to peddle his tricycle (in our kitchen see link)
- My girlfriend Debbie invited me out for coffee this afternoon. It was great to escape for some girl time!
- An uneventful first trip to church for Molly followed by an even more uneventful lunch at El Maguey (a Sunday tradition)
- Bobby gave both boys a bath without being reminded
- RJ woke with a bloody nose which got on his sheets
- 5" of snow meant no "church babysitter" last night (a church in Lee's Summit provides *free* babysitting once a month for special needs kiddos and their siblings-I look forward to it for weeks on end
- A small breakdown on my part last night resulting in a getaway trip to Target for Molly and I (OK, maybe that was actually a high
All things considered it was a pretty good weekend. Looking forward to the 60 degree temperatures that are promised for this week.