Sunday, March 1, 2009

Snow and Swaddle




As another weekend comes to a close, I reflect back on the highs and lows.

Highs:

  • MJ learned to peddle his tricycle (in our kitchen see link)
  • My girlfriend Debbie invited me out for coffee this afternoon. It was great to escape for some girl time!
  • An uneventful first trip to church for Molly followed by an even more uneventful lunch at El Maguey (a Sunday tradition)
  • Bobby gave both boys a bath without being reminded
Lows:

  • RJ woke with a bloody nose which got on his sheets
  • 5" of snow meant no "church babysitter" last night (a church in Lee's Summit provides *free* babysitting once a month for special needs kiddos and their siblings-I look forward to it for weeks on end
  • A small breakdown on my part last night resulting in a getaway trip to Target for Molly and I (OK, maybe that was actually a high

All things considered it was a pretty good weekend. Looking forward to the 60 degree temperatures that are promised for this week.

No comments: