Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Thanks Dr. M


I have to give a shout out to my primary care doctor. Though I have seen my OB the majority of the time for past 6 years, I do occasionally see my primary care for sore throats etc. Last week I visited the Minute Clinic at CVS for a severely sore throat. They swabbed me, made sure it wasn't strep (it wasn't), and sent me home with a Tylenol recommendation. This morning Dr. M called saying that he was reviewing reports he had gotten and noticed I went in to be seen at CVS. He was calling to see how I was and if I needed anything. With the lack of customer service that I receive in my day to day life, a five minute personal phone call made me feel special, important and appreciated. Thanks Dr. M.

1 comment:

Mom said...

That is truly unbelievable in this day and age especially in a big city. You are very lucky to have found him. Hope he stays in practice for years to come.