Thursday, February 4, 2010

Molly's Room Updates


I have been looking and looking for a bow holder for Molly. The ones I liked the best were selling for $30-$40 on E-Bay. Baby boutiques had some too but nothing that I loved. I decided to make one myself. I bought the wall plaque at Hobby Lobby and embellished it with ribbon and small flowers. Now I have a bow holder that I love and it means more because I made it!

Below is a piece of art made by Piggies and Paws. I attended a party where they took hand and footprints of the kids and then you choose a design to have the print made in to. You also choose the matting paper, hair color etc. This is Molly's fairy made out of her footprint. You can't tell from the picture but the head, wings and dress are all embellishments. They aren't painted on. It creates a really neat piece of art for a baby's room.

1 comment:

Mom said...

Love the bow holder and the artwork. You are very talented. I must say a trait I don't have but always wanted. You did a great job!