Saturday, March 6, 2010

Addicted


A couple of weeks ago, Bobby was out of town so I decided to watch Twilight which I had DVR'd thinking someday I'd watch it and see what all of the fuss was about. After watching it I could see why teenage girls were gaga over this saga. Unconditional love, going to any length to protect the one you love etc. I reserved copies of the first two books at the library and they came in Thursday. I finished the first 500 page book Friday and I am halfway through "New Moon" as of tonight. I may just be in line with the teenage girls to rent "New Moon" when it comes out on DVD March 20th!

2 comments:

Mom said...

I enjoyed them also and I am a little bit older than you:)

Anonymous said...

I'm also addicted to the Twilight saga....I've read all the books and I'm probably close to your mom's age group!! I will be buying the New Moon dvd when it comes out this month so Emily and Scott can watch when they are in Keo. (She thinks I'm crazy anyway)! >^..^<