Thursday, January 27, 2011

I'm Baaaack!







I'm back AND with pictures! Over the last couple of weeks I've been MIA due to a training trip to Minneapolis and my hard drive crashing on my work laptop. Good News! I received my new laptop via UPS this morning and I have pictures of the activities that have been happening over the last ten days or so. MJ has been very in to 'camping'. This involves all of us laying down on pillows with blankets on the living room floor. Not to mention coercing anyone he can to climb in to his tent with him. Daddy and MJ even had a 'camping' night in front of the living room fireplace where Daddy slept on the floor and Matthew slept in his tent. Oh to be 4 again!

3 comments:

Mom said...

How fun:) Memories!!!

Granddad Lowe said...

Love all the photos but especially the middle one. Needed a tripod so Mom could have been in the pix too!

Ms. Mayhem said...

Hysterical, we've been playing with our tent and tunnel all week too. Per Katie, I was an elephant napping in ours yesterday.