Thursday, February 3, 2011

Meal Plan 2/7-2/20


I have been successfully meal planning for about two months now. Twice a month I sit down and write out two weeks worth of meals. I then comprise my grocery list to include all the items I need to buy to complete those meals (and any other lunchbox items, snacks perishables etc). Therefore, I do two big grocery trips a month and about one small trip a week for milk and fruit and last minute items. I can't believe what a difference it's made in my food budget. It's so easy to coupon this way and it's also eliminated the chaos of any given night trying to figure out what I can make with the food in my pantry. I'm going to start posting my meal plan every two weeks as a reference for myself and to hopefully give you guys some ideas on how to mix up your menu. Enjoy!


2/7: Baked Potato Soup

2/8: Happy Meal Night (Every Tuesday!)

2/9: Fried Rice

2/10: Leftovers

2/11: School Carnival Night

2/12: Fiesta Chicken and Spinach Enchiladas


2/14: Chicken Noodle Soup

2/15: Happy Meal Night

2/16: Burrito Bake

2/17: Leftovers

2/18: Tater Tot Casserole

2/19: Chicken Fajitas

2/20: Chicken and Dressing Bake

No comments: