Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Like Sands through the Hourglass...


For those of you with kids, do you ever dwell on what kind of memories you're making for your kids? I've been thinking about this a lot lately, especially with all three kids having birthdays so far this year. They are all getting older (duh!) but more significantly they are getting to be ages where I have memories. Molly not so much, 2 is a little young but definitely the boys. I can clearly remember things from when I was 5 and 7 and I think about what kinds of things they will remember about this time in their lives when they are adults. I can only hope that they remember camping in the living room and family movie nights and not the laundry that has accumulated and the crumbs on the kitchen table.

2 comments:

Mom said...

I think you do so many fun things with them they will have all kinds of good memories. Don't count out Molly. She is so smart she will probably remind you of things she did when she was an infant:)

Laurie said...

I'm guessing they already have amazing memories!