Sunday, May 8, 2011

My Perfect Mother's Day

After being in Cedar Rapids for my niece (and Goddaughter's) 1st Communion Saturday, we made the trip home today. We wanted to eat lunch quickly but still get the kids out of the car for a pitstop in Des Moines. Solution?



Costco Food Court Pizza!






While we were there I was able to get myself my favorite Red Velvet Cake (which ended up being my supper)






We came home, immediately changed the kids into their swimsuits to enjoy the 80-degree afternoon.







I oohed and ahhed over my wonderful Mother's Day presents from all of my kiddos. I am one lucky mom!





1 comment:

Mom said...

Mine was awesome too. Got to spend it with 2 of my 4 children, (the other two called), but most importantly I got to spend it with 6 of my 9 grandchildren. Almost perfect.