Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Coming Soon...



I'm tired. I've been hitting a 2:00 wall each afternoon. I can tell you without a doubt one particular reason for this is my 2 year old daughter who up until now has been a rock star sleeper since birth. She now not only fights us going to bed but makes her way in to our room at some point every night. I vaguely remember MJ doing this at about the same age. I have tried every brand of doorknob cover-no match for Miss Molly. I ordered this from Amazon yesterday and hope it will do the trick of keeping her in her room. As for the going to bed part, I bought blackout curtains for her room today hoping it will trick her in to thinking it really is bedtime at 7:30 p.m.

1 comment:

Emily said...

Good luck! Same battle going on over here. We were spoiled up until about a month ago too and now it's terrible! I ordered curtains to go over our darkening blinds only to find out they are back ordered!!!