Sunday, June 3, 2012

Welcome Home!

Back in February, Molly and her friend Leah made matching bunnies at Build-A-Bear for her birthday.  She was very attached to this new stuffed friend and was extremely disappointed when her bunny fell out of the car on the way home from our trip to Florida.  I fought the urge to run out and create a duplicate.  I had heard of the "Find-A-Bear" program but had completely given up hope of ever seeing the bunny again.  Imagine my surprise when Molly received a package yesterday from Build-A-Bear.  According to the letter, she was found in St. Louis and her "foster family" returned her to the store.  They then shipped her back here! 

4 comments:

Mom said...

That is truly amazing. There are truly thoughtful people out there!

Dad said...

A great testimonial for Build-A-Bear I'd say!

Anonymous said...

You've got to be kidding me........that's totally amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Diane

Rich said...

Wow, that's crazy.... am glad for Molly though :)