Wednesday, January 23, 2013

What a Whirlwind!

Outside for a coffee break during an emergency evacuation of our hotel.  Everything was fine!

My postcard pic out the hotel window.  (Look closely and you can see my plaid shirt)

The infamous "grassy knoll"

Cowgirl/Cowboy Night

Luke Hochevar (KC Royal)

Erik Hosmer (KC Royal)

MJ at the "Choo Choo" Restaurant..He just had dental work-hence the goofy smile

Awards Night in Dallas
Whew!  I'm back from Dallas.  I flew in Saturday afternoon, went straight downtown for a big charity event for RJ's baseball program and finally made it home at about 1 in the morning.  I'm spending this week trying to get caught up on everything just in time to leave for Chicago on Monday.  I realized today that Holy Cow, Molly's birthday is a week from Monday.  I called and reserved a place for her party and got Evites out.  Here are a few pics from my trip, the charity event and misc stuff.  Poor kids are being left out of the blog as of late!

1 comment:

Gated Communities in Georgia said...


You always provide me helpful content......