Monday, July 15, 2013

Moving In




I took off work Friday to help Mom and Dad unpack boxes.  The movers arrived in Keosauqua on Thursday, packed up the old house and delivered their belongings new to the new house Friday Morning.  Though the movers did the heavy lifting, I think we made pretty good progress on the organzing.  It's still a little surreal that they live here.  It's been a whirlwind 2 months, that's for sure! Being that I'm sure Mom wouldn't want me sharing too many pics of the inside of the house before it's decorated to her specifications, I'll  post a teaser pic of the kitchen.  Molly was very quick to get comfortable on their screen-in porch. 

1 comment:

Mom said...

You made progress on the organizing. II it had been just dad and I, I would still be in the fetal position so overwhelmed I wouldn't be abel to move:) I can't express how much we appreciate your help in this new adventure. It may take us months to get things just the way we want it but because of your help we can live comfortably while we finish unpacking and decorate the rooms the way we want it. Thanks doesn't seem like a strong enough word but it will have to do!!!