Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Yo-Yo

Remember these pics from 4 years ago?
I'm afraid I'm looking closer to the first pic than the second. Bad eating habits, non-existant exercise and excuses have led my weight to creep back up. 

I'm glad I posted these pics when I did because they are motivating. The first pic was taken in March and the second in July of 2010. 

I know I can do it. I started my Couch 2 5K again this morning and have logged in to My Fitness Pal to track my exercise and calories and (weight-yikes!). I'll be posting updated pics too. 

I need to start taking better care of myself and now is the time to do it. 

2 comments:

Mom said...

Good for you! I need to eat better myself so you can be my inspiration!

Rich said...

Good luck, you've already done it before so you already know you'll do it again. I'm actually doing the same thing, my weight has crept back up since I went on my diet two years ago. Got back to calorie counting a few weeks ago using Lose It, and just lost my first pounds. Just wish I did the exercise like you do, but (unfortunately?) weight loss doesn't require exercise :P