Sunday, June 1, 2014

Pool Rats

I know I've posted about it before, but we are so lucky to have an awesome neighborhood pool 7 houses away. It opened early this year (May 22nd) on the last day of school. I think there has only been one or two days we haven't made it up there so far. 

I tell the kids that I won't get in (unless there is an emergency of course) until June so I officially took the plunge today. 

I'm shocked to say the water was very comfortable!  Today we had a picnic lunch and spent a few hours up there chatting with friends and neighbors and having a great time. 

Ryan LOVES the mushroom fountain!

My kind of swimming!

No pic of Matthew today so here is snorkeling last night!

1 comment:

Mom said...

I will come join you one of these days but the water has to be really warm!!!