Sunday, September 20, 2015

Hy-Vee Aisles

My life has changed!  I have been introduced  to Hy-Vee Aisles. Last night, I stood in my kitchen and went trough my fridge and pantry and ordered my groceries for pick up. Since it was my big shopping trip, my order was over $100 which me ant no fees (under $100 it's $4.95 for delivery and $2.95 for pick up). It took 6 minutes today from the time I pulled in to the parking lot until I left with my groceries. Between this and Stitchfix I may never need to leave to shop again!



2 comments:

Mom said...

That may catch on so well that no one goes to the store anymore :)

Rich said...

That is absolutely awesome, and it's only $4.95 for delivery, seriously? Time for me to move back to the midwest! BTW, hope your school year has started well and that you're enjoying your permanent position! Will have to talk soon.