Sunday, October 21, 2018

It's Been Forever!

Since I posted!  Golf season came to a close and softball is still in full force.  This weekend consisted of two games Friday, two games Saturday and two games Sunday.  Our record was a dismal 2-4 but we faced very tough competition and we are taking it as a learning experience. Yesterday, we got our Christmas lights up (yes, on October 20th!).  I'll post pictures of that soon.  This is a short week of school-only three days-for parent teacher conferences.  I have committed to coaching 4th/5th grade girl's basketball which starts in November.  I'm a little nervous considering I have no idea how to coach.  I'm hoping my many years of playing come back to me and I don't embarrass myself or the team.  Here's a pic from today that Dad helped me edit because I have no time to do it myself!

No comments: