Friday, December 29, 2023

2024 Resolutions

 

2023 Resolutions Revisited:


1) Grocery Budget -A good one to keep (Not great.  I use coupons and shop at Aldi but haven't been sticking to a specific budget)
2) Drink more water-I got a Stanley tumbler for Christmas.  I plan to fill it each morning and finish it by the end of the school day (when I bring it to school...I do awesome.  Just need to remember to bring it)
3) Read an average of 2 books/month (Through August I rocked this.  16/24 adult books.  If I count the middle school books I read to my class, I probably met this goal)
4) Learn to crochet-just a new skill to master (I did a knitted pumpkin project that wasn't pretty.  This one didn't happen)
5) Continue meal planning (Still rocking this one.  Fall made it hard to follow with lots of kids activities and sports)

2024 Resolutions:

(think I better keep some of these)
1) Grocery Budget.  Set an amount and STICK TO IT
2) Eat at restaurants less.  We've gotten a little lazy.  We used to rarely eat at restaurants and though we don't go out as a whole family often, now that the kids are older Bobby and I find ourselves going out more.
3) Read an average of 2 adult books/month
4) Unplug more-I don't have TikTok but I do find myself wasting time on Instagram and Facebook reels
5) Learn a productive new skill
6) Be intentional about exercise.  

No comments: