Saturday, October 5, 2024

Fall

 Fall is always a super chaotic time for me. I'm coaching high school golf, I'm navigating back to school with a classroom full of 80 new faces (not to mention I'm teaching a new content this year), Matthew is figuring out college in Rolla, and Molly is playing 3-9 games a week of high school softball.  Sometimes I feel like I don't have time to breathe, much less blog.  Here is the update: 

Teaching math is AWESOME.  I'm loving the content and I'm so glad I made the leap.  


Golf is almost done.  I have an amazing group of freshmen this year that are genuinely good people that I enjoy being around.  


Matthew came home to visit for the first time last weekend and will be coming home again next weekend for fall break. He's going to class, clipping his nails and doing laundry so that's all positive.


Molly's high school softball season has been one for the record books. They are currently 29-1 and there are whispers of them being a good contender in the state tournament this year.


Pics or it didn't happen:











No comments: