Thursday, January 15, 2009

First trip to L & D


After two pregnancies that consisted of many trips to labor and delivery I am pleased to announce that I have hit a new record. I made it to 36 4/7 weeks before my feet entered the doors. I had my doctor's appointment this morning which showed my blood pressure a little bit elevated. My doctor sent me to the hospital to be monitored and to have blood drawn. Everything looked great though my blood work did show me as anemic. Now I just need to take an iron pill once a day and I should be good to go. During the wait, I took advantage of technology and used my camera phone to document my visit.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You certainly don't look like you are in distress. It actually looks like you are resting comfortably which I know has not been common place for you the last few weeks. Couldn't they have let you stay for a few hours so you could have napped uninterrupted? Mom