Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Last OB Appointment....Forever???


Today I had my 38 week appointment with my OB. Being that I am scheduled for my c-section a week from tomorrow, this will officially be my last OB appointment ever. (That is unless a higher power has other plans)

Some stats from the appointment:

Total Weight Gain:.....I'm not telling....more than my other pregnancies, we'll leave it at that

Blood Pressure: 135/95

Protein in Urine: (+) which can be sign of pre-eclampsia or pregnancy-induced hypertension

Because of the blood pressure, the protein, and my swollen ankles (cankles) and face, my non-stress test scheduled for Thursday has been bumped up until tomorrow morning. There I will be monitored and have additional blood work taken to see if Molly will be delivered any earlier than the 4th. I will definitely keep everybody updated.

The picture above was taken last Friday at Olive Garden. Maybe that contributed to the swollen face????

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Never say never as you are still very young:) Mom

Anonymous said...

I can't wait for alittle pink bundle! I am so excited to see pics of Molly. Please add me to the phone tree!