Monday, February 2, 2009

Nursery's Done!










Since procrastination is my middle name as of late, my dad took the time today to finish painting the walls in the nursery. No more two-tone walls!


It is funny when it is the 3rd child, RJ was 7 weeks early and I was on bed rest for a good 3 weeks before that. His nursery was completely done before I went on bed rest. MJ's was done weeks prior to his birth. Molly's is completed (for the most part) only 2 days before her birth and I was relatively laid back about it. I have come to the conclusion that everything will be done in it's own time.



Note: We have not changed her name to "OLLY". The "M" fell off the wall and broke. I see a trip to Hobby Lobby in my future tomorrow. Also, I am fully aware that I don't look very cute tonight. This is more for documentation on just how big I am.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Adorable nursery...I love it! Hope you're all settling in at home now! -Shelly