Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Product Raves


The first I had ever heard of rinsing your sinuses was on a Dr. Oz special on Oprah. The prospect of pouring water up one side of your nose and having it fill your sinuses and then drain out the other side wasn't exceptionally appealing. After the misery I have gone through the last week, I decided to give the sinus rinse a try. Initially if feels a little like you've gotten water up your nose swimming. That feeling quickly dissipates and you are actually left feeling relatively refreshed. My ears were the first things to feel better and today I feel the best I've felt in a week.

I have been using Chi Silk Infusion for over a year but was down to my last drop earlier this week. A friend of mine recommended I try Moroccan Oil. For my length of hair it takes only a dime-sized amount and keeps my hair smooth when I straighten it plus I can style it curly without any additional product.

3 comments:

Mom said...

Maybe you missed your calling. You should do infomercials:) I hope dad tries the sinus spray though. He has also been suffering all week.

Morgan said...

Caleb and I tried that exact sinus rinse earlier this season (that cold must just now be getting to KC!) We both loved it. Weird, yes. But the relief of being able to breathe is worth it.

Anonymous said...

I haven't tried it myself, but everyone that I know who has tried, swears by it. They love it!

Diane