Sunday, February 28, 2010

Weekend in Review


This was a good but Fast weekend for the Jones family. Last night we had respite night and were able to meet up with friends for dinner. Today Bobby took the boys over to his parents to watch the USA/Canada hockey game while Molly and I hung out. I took the time during her nap to research some recipes online and discovered a Chicken Cordon Bleu recipe that I thought I'd give a shot. It was very easy to make, tasted delicious and even the kids ate it. I consider that a success. I am officially five days in to my diet and conquered my cookie craving today with a sugar free popsicle. It does get easier right?

1 comment:

Mom said...

She looks so cute in the drawer. Her new favorite spot to play I guess:) Good luck with the diet. I gained a few pounds while you were here myself!! Oh well it was worth every pound.