Sunday, June 29, 2014

Maggie 1 Year In

One year ago we brought home a LITTLE 11 week old puppy. Now we have a much larger dog with most of the same puppy tendencies. She really is a great dog though I do look forward to the day that she calms down just a bit. She considers herself a lap dog and at 50+ pounds she is a lapful. 

She likes to sneak up on the bed in the middle of the night and is just as happy to see you after you step outside for 2 minutes as she is if you've been gone for a day. 


1 comment:

Rich said...

Hard to believe she's grown that much that quickly! Also hard to not love a "puppy" no matter how big they get :P Will be nice when she calms down on the jumping but as far as everything else I don't think it'd be that hard to get use to. I've actually been thinking about getting a dog when I move to my next apartment.