Sunday, September 30, 2018

I Needed a Break.

As you have probably figured out, our lives revolve around softball.  Practices, league games, tournaments, hitting and pitching lessons and independent practice takes up most of our evenings and weekends.  I love it.  Luckily, Molly loves it too.  This weekend, Molly played in the Monster Bash.  This is her second tournament with their brand new team.  They are still working out the kinks and there is a good mix of awesome plays and times where I shake my head in frustration.  She had a pool play game Friday night and two games yesterday.  Today they start bracket play and I decided to stay home with the boys.  What?!  I've never missed a game since she started playing but I NEEDED to.  I want to spend time with the boys who were left with my parents the last two days (Thanks mom and dad!)  I want to get my weekly grocery shopping done.  I want to decompress before another busy work week.  I needed to take a step back and I think today will be good for me.

1 comment: